Jun 23, 2009

Porsche "Legend"

Porsche: Legend from Stephen Fitzgerald on Vimeo.



Monovich and The Brigade created this spot for Porsche, showcasing the legend behind the brand.

What I really like about this spot are the transitions from scene to scene, something I'm quite sensitive to at the moment because of a spot I'm currently working on. Some are better than others, but for the most part, the transitions are seamless and elegant, while still keeping a sense of dynamism, which I'm sure Porsche and all their speed-demon friends appreciate. It's a balance that's not easy to achieve, and while a couple of the moves are a little more forced than others, they did it pretty darn well. I especially enjoy how the reflection/shine of the car becomes the road in the next scene at 0:12-0:13.


Nice!

(via Motionographer)

No comments: